2017 Board Meetings
REGULAR MEETINGS ARE HELD AT RAMSEY MEDIAWORKS, 1819 W 32ND ST
- FEBRUARY - Wednesday, 15th, 6:00pm at Ramsey MediaWorks, 1819 West 32nd Street
- MARCH - Wednesday, 15th, 6:00pm at Ramsey MediaWorks, 1819 West 32nd Street
- APRIL - Wednesday, 19th, 6:00pm at Ramsey MediaWorks, 1819 West 32nd Street
- JUNE - Wednesday, 14th, 6:00pm at Ramsey MediaWorks, 1819 West 32nd Street
All parents need to attend at least 1 parent meeting to receive vital information.
- May 23rd - 6pm, Joplin High School. You need to attend this meeting to pick up fundraising packets.
- June 6th - Fundraisers must be turned in. Joplin High School. This is the last day for signups.
- IF YOU DID NOT ATTEND THE FIRST PARENT MEETING, YOU WILL NEED TO ATTEND FOR VALUABLE INFORMATION.
One Church, 2802 New Hampshire Ave, Joplin, MO 64804
JUNE 10th - 9:00am - Noon / 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- ALL CHEERLEADERS ARE REQUIRED TO BE FITTED OR HAVE THEIR UNIFORM CHECKED FOR PROPER FIT IF RETURNING FROM PREVIOUS YEAR.
- If cheerleader is purchasing a uniform, girls MUST wear a swimsuit to uniform fitting.
- If a returning cheerleader is not purchasing a new uniform, she needs to wear her current uniform to the fitting or parent meeting so it can be checked by us for proper fit
- Used uniforms will be available for resale. Sizes will vary, and all used items are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Used uniform pieces you wish to try to sell at fittings need to be turned in to a board member BEFORE uniform fittings. (Fundraiser turn-in date would be a great time for this)
- Each item must be clean, bagged, and tagged with youth's name and phone number on each bag.
- All items are inspected by a board member before they are cleared for resale.
Little Miss Cheer Clinic
Operated by Joplin High School Cheerleaders (not a JYCA program)
MAY 22nd - 25th - JOPLIN HIGH SCHOOL
CAMP WILL BE HELD AT JOPLIN SOUTH MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Saturday, July 15th, 9am-11am
- Tuesday, July 18th, 6p-8pm
- Thursday, July 20th, 6p-8pm
- Saturday, July 22nd, 9am-11am
- Tuesday, July 25th, 6p-8pm
- Thursday, July 27th, 6p-8pm
- Saturday, July 29th, 9am-11am
CHEERLEADERS WILL BE LEARNING THE HALF-TIME DANCE AND SOME BASIC CHEERS.
PLEASE ATTEND AS MANY OF THESE DATES AS POSSIBLE!
End of Year Party
DATE / TIME - TBD
Joplin Christmas Parade
Tuesday, December 5th, Downtown Joplin, further details to come.